website review

I have recently ordered a papers with the website online and would like to post my review for and tell that the papers I received were really great!For one paper I received 19 points out of 20 and that was the best paper I've ever had.

I have passed my class due to coolessay, I even decided to show my scanned version since I'm so sooo happy haha lol. I really love these guys now!!! To tell you the truth, I was a little nervous while placing the order since I have not used them and I never heard anything about them from my friends, but now I really wanna to share my experience because it means a lot for me.I was so disappointed about almost failing my history class, because I just had only 12 hours to complete big paper otherwise I would definitely fail my class,but saved my life and moreover they even completed the work within 8 hours, so I had time to read the paper through and submit it! I would like to say thank you to Jennifer that assisted me over the phone, since I couldn't pay because of my card issue, she was very helpful and nice to me.

They did a great job for me and I will surely order with them again.

You cannot believe how happy I am at the moment.THAAAANK you very much!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 16 No 16
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 24, 2014 #874725 Utah, United States

As for me, I enjoyed working with this service. Now I advise it to all of my friends and they can confirm that the papers are really well-done. This is cool as before we all have been studying all the time and I saw my friends once in two weeks at best. Now we can spend weekends, have fun and a few of my friends have found good jobs as now they have time to improve their skills and get experience. All this due to having found the website.
The reason why we use only is that it always delivers the highest quality papers. We all have different writers working with, but still everybody is satisfied with his paper and claims that his writer is the best lol
I have never heard of someone getting paper late, but I heard that usually everybody gets papers a few days before the deadline and a few hours if the order is really urgent. Perfect service - this is all I can tell about I wish everybody knew this =)

0 1 Reply

Feb 09, 2013 #606215

very fake reviews here!The company is a real scam-PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY,DONT ORDER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 0 Reply

Feb 16, 2013 #610141 Michigan Center, Michigan

Do not have problem with them, the are friendly and helpful.

Feb 08, 2013 #605632

Lol at these fake reviews and comments and pictures

2 0 Reply

Jan 28, 2013 #600485

Love coolessay!!!! They completed my finance project within a week! I was so nervous about it..since it is 30 pages.. Gosh.I was stuck! Coolessay is a great company. I'm so thankful!!!!!

1 1 Reply

Jan 26, 2013 #599555 is a wonderful service. I am so pleased by this company! The order was accomplished just in time and all my instructions were met. They have saved me and my grade! Thank you!!

1 1 Reply

Jan 20, 2013 #595945

Your coolessay review is helpful, will try them today. Thanks

Jan 20, 2013 #595895

Yes, they are the grate company.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.