Washington, Georgia

I have recently ordered a papers with the website online and would like to post my review for coolessay.com and tell that the papers I received were really great!For one paper I received 19 points out of 20 and that was the best paper I've ever had.

I have passed my class due to coolessay, I even decided to show my scanned version since I'm so sooo happy haha lol. I really love these guys now!!! To tell you the truth, I was a little nervous while placing the order since I have not used them and I never heard anything about them from my friends, but now I really wanna to share my experience because it means a lot for me.I was so disappointed about almost failing my history class, because I just had only 12 hours to complete big paper otherwise I would definitely fail my class,but coolessay.com saved my life and moreover they even completed the work within 8 hours, so I had time to read the paper through and submit it! I would like to say thank you to Jennifer that assisted me over the phone, since I couldn't pay because of my card issue, she was very helpful and nice to me.

They did a great job for me and I will surely order with them again.

You cannot believe how happy I am at the moment.THAAAANK you very much!

Had an Experience with Coolessay?

Comments

Utah, United States #874725

As for me, I enjoyed working with this service.Now I advise it to all of my friends and they can confirm that the papers are really well-done.

This is cool as before we all have been studying all the time and I saw my friends once in two weeks at best. Now we can spend weekends, have fun and a few of my friends have found good jobs as now they have time to improve their skills and get experience. All this due to having found the coolessay.net website.

The reason why we use only coolessay.net is that it always delivers the highest quality papers. We all have different writers working with, but still everybody is satisfied with his paper and claims that his writer is the best lol

I have never heard of someone getting paper late, but I heard that usually everybody gets papers a few days before the deadline and a few hours if the order is really urgent.

Perfect service - this is all I can tell about coolessay.net.I wish everybody knew this =)

Michigan Center, Michigan, United States #610146

Do not understand the last comment, like competitors do.

very fake reviews here!The company is a real scam-PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY,DONT ORDER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to hurry Michigan Center, Michigan, United States #610141

Do not have problem with them, the are friendly and helpful.

Lol at these fake reviews and comments and pictures

Love coolessay!!!!They completed my finance project within a week!

I was so nervous about it..since it is 30 pages.. Gosh.I was stuck!

Coolessay is a great company.I'm so thankful!!!!!

Coolessay.com is a wonderful service.I am so pleased by this company!

The order was accomplished just in time and all my instructions were met.

They have saved me and my grade!Thank you!!

Your coolessay review is helpful, will try them today. Thanks

Yes, they are the grate company.